WHAT WE DO: Alpine Private Capital’s fiduciary duty holds us to the highest level of client care in the financial services industry. That is why we are dedicated to serving as a steadfast advocate for the financial well-being of our clients. A significant focus of what we do is helping clients make informed decisions for the many different facets of their financial lives by taking the time to understand their priorities, concerns, and financial history.
Ultimately, our mission is to identify and achieve each client’s financial objectives through superior financial advice, essential investment principles, uncompromising capital protection, and proven investment results.
We are unique Advisors. We do not sell insurance products, we do not earn commissions, we are 100% fee based Wealth Management Advisors implementing a value focused investment philosophy to achieve our clients’ goals and objectives.
Our investment management approach focuses on three longstanding objectives:
- Protect investor capital from permanent impairment of purchasing power
- Generate an equity-like absolute return over a full market cycle of 6% plus inflation
- Outperform the market over a full market cycle
ABOUT THE POSITION: Alpine Private Capital seeks to build its team with Wealth Management Advisors who can successfully manage, nurture, and grow its high-net worth private client business. Alpine offers Wealth Management Advisors a culture of ethics, integrity, and excellence, a unique client value proposition, an excellent long-term investment record, and a generous compensation structure for successful Advisors. Alpine seeks a Wealth Management Advisor with impeccable character, a strong belief in value based investment principles, the ability to inspire trust and confidence, and a passion for absolute excellence in client service. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a history of identifying qualified prospective investors and converting them into clients.
ACTIONS TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS: Working directly with Alpine Private Capital’s President and the Advisory Team, the Wealth Management Advisor will assume the following responsibilities:
- Identify and contact qualified high net worth prospects and successfully convert them into clients of the firm.
- Work with the team on the ongoing build out of the firm’s growing Family Office business.
- Effectively communicate the investment principles, policies, process and performance of Alpine’s investment strategies and services.
- Review the circumstances, objectives, and preferences of high net worth families and develop effective asset allocation and investment strategies.
- Advise high net worth families on all aspects of their wealth structure and related planning in consultation with other professionals (e.g. CPAs, attorneys, etc.).
- Work with the President and Advisory Team to develop a successful marketing and sales strategy to achieve asset growth objectives.
- Assist with the ongoing build-out and evolution of the platform for client sales and service including a creative/consultative role in policies, procedures, and technology development.
QUALIFICATIONS TO MEET OUR CLIENTS’ NEEDS: The successful candidate will be a highly energetic, focused and tenacious investment professional with 3+ years of successful private client advisory experience. Other qualifications include:
- Strong belief in a valuation-based approach to investing.
- Intense and sincere desire to help clients improve their financial lives.
- Proven ability to build credibility and confidence with sophisticated high net worth clients with $3 million and greater in investable assets.
- Very thorough knowledge of financial markets and investment strategies and the ability to influence sophisticated investors with financial market and investment acumen.
- Established working knowledge of wealth management topics including estate planning, tax planning, IRAs, college savings plans, etc.
- Extremely positive outlook on life and a sincere desire to persistently seek solutions rather than focus on obstacles.
- Demonstrated success working both independently and in a team environment.
- Advanced designations such as CFA, CFP, CIMA, CPA, MBA and/or JD are preferred.
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation including incentive compensation commensurate with qualifications and performance.